WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENT
Weight Loss Treatments in Hyderabad
We excel in providing a reliable solution for weight loss treatment and inch loss through the body contouring program. It is a non-invasive technique that helps in weight and fat reduction. This is done in combination with physical activity, the use of certain appliances and changes in the eating pattern. The appliances comprise of advanced technology which focuses on a specific body part and performs the procedure. All these appliances are US FDA approved and the treatment is done under the supervision of certified slimming therapist in congruence with a physiotherapist and diet counselor.
Weight loss Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
To know the cost of the Weight loss treatment in hyderabad just drop an inquiry to us mentioning your age, our team will get back to you,
Weight Loss and Inch Loss Treatment in Hyderabad
The need for being in good physical shape is not just about the appeal but it is also a matter of health in today’s times. Not all cases of weight issues can be treated with regular exercise or diet. Certain cases also require medical intervention and it is here that We have become the extremely popular choice for all. We specialize in designing a comprehensive weight management program based on our standard procedures of assessment of the body composition analysis. It would require an initial phase of counseling.
Why Choose Us?
- The success rate for body contouring has been high due to a set of stringent protocols and non compromising standards used & we are the best doctors for weight loss in Hyderabad.
- We follow this system without any deviations and the vast experience of high skilled specialists ensures that each case is examined closely with the right assessment procedure and the appropriate methodology to treat it is derived.
- The infrastructure and equipment is of the highest standard which adds to the value based treatment.
1. What is cryolipolysis? A technology designed to reduce the unwanted stubborn fat that does not leave you despite religious diet and exercise. It is a non-surgical procedure and does not involve any needles or cuts.
2. How does cryolipolysis work? Fat cells are selectively destroyed through controlled cooling provided by the machine without causing any damage to the skin and surrounding structures. The targeted area is sucked in through vacuum by the machine handle and then it is cooled down to sub zero temperatures which precisely crystallizes the fat cells leading to their death. This selective destruction is possible as the fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures than the surrounding tissues and cells. The dead fat cells are gradually metabolized by the body and eliminated over the next 2-4 months.
3. What happens to the fat cells after cryolipolysis? The fat cells are digested and eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system. Your body has a go its number of fat cells and the once that are dead are dead forever. New fat cells are not produced.
4. How much does cryolipolysis cost? The areas to be treated differ from person to person, hence the cost of the procedure varies. We would suggest you visit us for free counseling, which would enable us to assess your needs and give a suitable cocktail of treatments.
5. Will I gain weight again after cryolipolysis? Weight gain depends on your dietary habits, exercise routine and your lifestyle. If your calorie intake is more than what is recommended or if you have a sedentary lifestyle with no exercise then you will be prone for weight gain. It can be avoided by following a healthy lifestyle routine.
6. What will happen if I gain weight after cryolipolysis? The fat cells that are gone with cryolipolysis do not return as they cannot reproduce. But the remaining fat cells will increase in size to compensate as you gain weight. You will also observe the deposition of fat in certain areas of your body.
7. Is cryolipolysis safe? Cryolipolysis is FDA cleared procedure for the reduction of unwanted fat. It only targets the fat cells and does not damage any of the organs or surrounding tissues and skin. It is a non-invasive procedure and is safe.
8. What are the side effects of cryolipolysis? There are no side effects after cryolipolysis. The procedure is specific to the fat cells and results in their destruction only. Skin cells and fat cells are affected at different temperatures, which is clinically peoven, hence we can freeze the fat cells but not damage skin cells. Bruising and numbness may be present for a few days post-procedure.
9. How long will be the recovery period? Cryolipolysis is non-invasive and does not require any anesthesia or sedation, thus, it does not need any recovery period. Daily routines can be immediately resumed.
10. How many sessions will be needed? The number of sessions and duration depends on the targeted area. On an average each session gives approximately 20-22% fat reduction. You may need 1-3 sessions according to The thickness of fat.
11. Will cryolipolysis work on loose skin? Cryolipolysis does not work on loose or saggy skin. It is designed to reduce stubborn fat. To treat loose skin, skin tightening treatments like Radiofrequency or HIFU would be needed.
12. Is it a cure for obesity? Cryolipolysis is not a replacement for invasive body contouring methods. It is useful in targeting stubborn fat in certain areas for a skin and toned look.
13. Is there an age limit? Anyone older than 18 can get it done.
14. What happens during the treatment? After a complete examination, the targeted areas are identified. Measurements are taken from the areas to be treated. A cool gel pad is applied to protect the skin. The probe is then attached to the area, which creates a vacuum and sucks the treatment area. Later you will experience, cold sensation which gradually increases as the temperature drops, freezing the fat cells. The total duration of the procedure would be 70-80 minutes. Later the probe Is removed and massaged to bring the skin to normal temperature.
15. When can I appreciate the results of cryolipolysis? The initial result can be seen after 2-4 weeks, but the full result can be appreciated after 8-12 weeks.