Lip Fillers in Hyderabad
Sometimes, you look into the mirror and think if you could ever get bigger lips to enhance your smile. Yes, you’re true. These days, your lips get so much attention. By now, you must have noticed that many celebrities going under the needles to get luscious lips by undergoing lip fillers. Having fuller lips are not confined to celebrities.
The shape and size of your lips speak a lot about you. They simply enhance your beauty and femininity. But, how do you get a youthful plump look along with fuller lips? Beauty treatments like lip fillers are available these days for all, not just for celebrity figures.
Lip Fillers For Fuller, Plumper lips
If your lips are lacking proper shape and elasticity, they are the best way to add plumpness and extra volume. This is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures through which your lips get extra volume and shape. They are injected into the targeted lip area using fine needles, to add volume and enhance the shape of the lips. The results of the treatment last up to one year.
What is Injected into the Lips?
Typically, they are made of either collagen or Hyaluronic Acid (HA). These substances can make the lips look fuller and plump. Moreover, HA retains moisture and hydrates the lips for giving them a more natural look.
Lip Fillers Cost in Hyderabad
To know the cost just fill the below contact form & we’ll get back to you.
Benefits of Lip Fillers
Instant result: Looking for instantly plump lips? You’re there. One of the major benefits of them are rapid result. Almost instantly – within 48 hours – after the treatment, you see your enhanced lips with natural shape and plumpness. The entire process under the treatment consumes a very short amount of time, between 30 minutes to one hour.
Long-lasting: When you choose this treatment at Dr. Venus, we guarantee a long-lasting remedy. They typically last between six months to one year. However, the effect of the treatment is totally dependent on each patient.
Natural look: You get a desired outcome through the fillers. The treatment enhances your smile and delivers a more youthful look. You can immediately add extra volume and shape. It enhances the natural beauty of the lips by preserving moisture on your lips.
Less bruising: The treatment is undertaken with the help of the best technologies available in the industry. Also, the fillers contain a naturally occurring substance called Hyaluronic Acid. As a result, you get an allergy-free treatment. There are chances of developing minimal swelling. But it subsides within a few hours of the treatment.
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
- Inch Loss 85% 85%
1. Are lip fillers safe?If carried out correctly by a reputable dermatologist, lip fillers are one of the safest methods to enhance your beauty. Additionally, they use of Hyaluronic acid which is a substance occurring naturally in the body, makes it a safe process. Other factors that may trigger acne breakouts include medications, stress, improper diet and genetics.
2.How much amount do I actually need?Sometimes, the treatment requires multiple sessions to derive the optimal result. However, you can observe visible changes after a single treatment. Our dermatologists are extremely careful to avoid any kinds of faults. Depending on the shape and size of the face, the aesthetic doctors undertake the treatment.
3. Does it cause pain?Dermal fillers, including lip fillers, cause minimal discomfort or swelling. Sometimes, expert doctors use a numbing gel before the treatment, in order to make the entire process pain-free.
4. Can lip fillers go wrong?They are considered to be the safest beauty treatment if administered professionally. Every treatment requires a proper consultation beforehand. If you get the right doctor, there are lesser chances of wrong results. During the treatment, anything more than minimal side effects is very rare.
5. What are the aftercare tips?After getting the lip treatment done, it’s important to avoid the use of lipstick for a couple of days, as suggested by your expert doctor. You should also avoid sun exposure or any kinds of heated environments.
Our LocationsOur clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur and Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, what are you thinking of…! Don’t waste your time book an appointment with us fg.
Other Facial Aesthetics
Anti Aging Treatments
Anti Wrinkle Treatment
Skin Lifting treatment
Tear troughs And Eye Bags
Breakouts can happen. It can be challenging to figure out how to deal with it when they do. Do you think a natural solution is an option, or can a drugstore product help? Well, it all depends on the type of acne and the type of skin you have. Here are a few options:...
Regarding skincare, our focus is usually on external factors like cleansing and moisturizing, toning, etc. Like the other organs in your body, the skin, too, is affected by your health internally. Vitamins are crucial in cell renewal and DNA damage repair, using...
Gone are the days when a stitch mark on the face left behind a deep scar. Which people often call ugly. Treatment of wounds is required, but the spots of the stitches are inevitable. But they were no more fretting over it. Now with advanced dermatological development...