Skin Lifting Treatment
Skin Lifting Treatment in Hyderabad
Not everyone actually wants to undergo an extensive surgical process for a flawless, young-looking face. Nowadays, there are several cost-effective non-surgical treatments to enhance the shape of your face i.e skin lifting treatment.
It’s our face that first shows the signs of aging. As we grow older, the skin loses its elasticity; as a result, the facial muscles loosen. Thus, the face develops several folds, wrinkles and lines. A face-lift treatment can give you a more youthful, wrinkle-free skin. Face-lifts not only lift the entire face, works wonders on your chin, eyebrows, forehead and neck.
Earlier, face-lifts were performed only through surgeries. However, with the advancement of technologies, dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections took over the surgical methods to deliver a non-erroneous skin by adding volume and shape. Gradually, a non-surgical face-lift treatment has emerged for the people who do not want to go under the surgical blade.
Typically, the non-surgical face-lift treatments involve laser technology, radio frequency and ultrasound energy to correct the drooping areas like cheeks, brows, jowls, upper lip and neck.
Face lift Treatment cost in Hyderabad
To know the non-surgical facelift treatment cost and the complete details of the treatment just fill the below contact form & we’ll get in touch with you.
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
- Inch Loss 85% 85%
Types of Non-Surgical Face lift Treatment
1.Laser face-lift treatment: The laser technology is gaining popularity for the skin treatments. Under this treatment, lasers are directed at the facial muscles for tightening.
2. Botox injections: Being one of the most popular non-surgical treatments, botulinum toxin is injected into the underlying skin tissues for reducing wrinkles, lines and crow’s feet.
3. Thermage: This method uses radio frequency energy which is directed at the dermal layers for tightening the skin. The treatment, while stimulating the collagen production naturally, ensures a natural-looking face.
4. Microcurrent face-lift: Often referred to as the ‘natural face-lift,’ this is a painless treatment to define minute features on your face, especially for the eyebrow lift. The microcurrent facial uses electrical stimulation technology to improve the appearance of the skin.
5. Thread face-lift: It’s one of the safest face-lift treatments to reduce sagging around the cheeks, jawline, and neck. During the treatment, the threads which have small cones on them, are inserted into the skin through tiny incisions. These threads grab hold of the skin tissues from the undersurface and are pulled back to lift the face.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Face lift Treatment
The face is an incredibly significant part of the human body. as we age, the facial skin loses its charm, looking more tired or haggard that adversely affect our self-esteem. A non-surgical face-lift treatment can restore one’s natural beauty and give a youthful appearance.
There are plenty of advantages to a non-surgical face-lift:
1. Tightening facial muscles: The minimally invasive treatment helps you tighten your loose or sagging facial muscles, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the face and neck.
2. Improving contours: While restoring a youthful look, the face-lift treatments can enhance the facial contours and eliminate jowls.
3. Cost-effective: A non-surgical face-lift is less expensive than the surgical method. Costing less amount of time and money, you get amazing results.
4. No pain involved: One of the major advantages of a non-surgical face-lift is that the patient feels a minimum or little discomfort during the treatment process.
5. Minimum recovery period: Depending on the severity, the treatment can take multiple sessions. However, after the treatment, you don’t need to worry about giving time for recovery. Within no time, you can get back to your regular activities.
Positive Results of Treatments Include :
1. Reduction of wrinkles and lines on the face
2. Lifted firm facial muscles
3. Better skin elasticity
4. Increased volume
5. Improved facial contours
6. More moisture retention
Non-Surgical Skin Lifting Treatments at Dr.Venus
The non-surgical facelifts are incredibly popular among women in India and elsewhere who prefer less expensive and less painful treatments. With the help of efficient doctors, Dr. Venus delivers excellent results with no downtime or risks associated with the treatment. Our specially selected treatments and procedures can effectively lift the facial muscles and rejuvenate the skin. Depending on the needs of the patients, different elements are carefully tailored to get the best results.
You get a completely refreshed appearance with Dr. Venus! It takes around 40 – 60 minutes to complete the treatment. Sometimes, the treatment requires several sessions. However, after the treatment, the patient can return to normal daily routines within no time.
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur and Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, what are you thinking of…! Don’t waste your time book an appointment with us.
Other Facial Aesthetics
Anti Aging Treatments
Anti Wrinkle Treatment
Tear troughs And Eye Bags
The eyes – however you look at it, is one of the most eyecatching (pardon the pun) part of a human, which is why so many songs and poems are written on the eyes alone. Therefore, it is but natural that you want your eyes to remain, well, that eyecatching aspect of...
Most of the people are thinking about how to get rid of dark circles permanently at home using home remedies. Keep Learning this guide will definitely will you out. When you observe another human being, whatever might be the reason, one of the first things you notice...
Chemical Peels-A Gateway to Beautiful Skin CHEMICAL PEELS: The skin becomes parched and damaged due to many changes in the weather and climate particularly during cold weather conditions. This is because during winter the temperature decreases and there is less...