Facial Rejuvenation Treatment In Hyderabad
Facial Rejuvenation: One of the most exciting changes in the medical field is the advancement of cosmetic treatments. Nowadays, there are plenty of non-surgical treatments that can actually enhance your beauty and restore the youthful appearance. Usually, these procedures require less recovery time with instantaneous results.
The face is the most important features of a human body. With time, the facial skin can get damaged by external and internal elements such as ageing, the sun, hormonal imbalances, acne etc. There are various non-surgical facial rejuvenation services and treatments available today for repairing the damaged skin and making you look revitalized.
Like never before, numerous non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments are offered to both men and women without any side effects.
Types of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments
1. BOTOX: If used correctly, Botulinum toxin or BOTOX has a number of beauty benefits. It is one of the most popular treatments for restoring the youthful appearance by reducing fine lines, creases, and crow’s feet. The treatment is widely used to reduce the wrinkles appearing on the forehead. Using fine needles, BOTOX is injected into the targeted areas on the skin. Normally, these injections are quick and easy, without any side effects. However, it takes a few days after the treatment to see the best results.
2. Fillers: Another popular non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedure is injecting fillers, which are part of the regular anti-ageing process. A filler is used for the volume restoration. The injectable can fill nasolabial folds, pad the wrinkles out, and creates fuller lips. As per the needs, the specialist doctors inject fillers like Juvederm into the affected area on the face, and within no time, the patients see the results with smoother and natural looking skin. Furthermore, fillers are used to restore or add volume to various areas on the face that have been lost due to ageing. Most commonly, fillers are injected around the eyes, mouth, cheeks, jaw line, brow, and nose. While tightening the facial skin, the fillers, thus, change the entire facial profile with a more youthful appearance.
3. Chemical Peels: The non-surgical face rejuvenation chemical peels are used to remove the top layers of the damaged skin to reveal more youthful and flawless skin. Sun exposure, acne, hormonal imbalances and other lifestyle factors may make your skin look uneven and blotchy. The peeling treatment process can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, mild scars, freckles, pigmentation, sun damages and age spots. During the treatment, a chemical solution, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid or trichloracetic acid, is applied on the skin to exfoliate the top layer of the dead skin cells. The results of the treatment, however, completely based on the concentration level of the chemical peels.
Facial Rejuvenation cost in Hyderabad
To know the treatment cost just fill the below inquiry form.
Advantages of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatment
Why do you want to consider a facial rejuvenation treatment to achieve a more youthful appearance? The facial rejuvenation procedures not just help you get the much sought-after healthy, rejuvenated skin, but make you feel better about yourself. The non-surgical treatments are highly customizable and comparatively painless.
The non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments make use of various techniques to address the needs of the patients. The suitability of any kind of treatment is determined by the specialist doctors, followed by a proper assessment.
The painless laser treatments, dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections etc. can smooth the lines, minimize the wrinkles, and reduce the skin pigmentation. In many cases, repeated sessions are required for long-lasting results. Some of the major benefits of facial rejuvenation treatments are listed below:
1. Helps restore one’s youthful appearance
2. Stimulates the natural production of collagen
3. Reduces sun damages and minimizes age spots
4. Customizable and safe treatments
5. Diminishes the lines, wrinkles, redness, and pigmentation
6. Minimizes acne scars and other skin imperfections
7. Removes unwanted facial hair
8. Facelift treatments for sagging skin including eyebrows, eyelids, and jawline
9. Involves lesser recovery period
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur and Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, what are you thinking of…! Don’t waste your time book an appointment with us.