Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Permanent Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad
A painless, long-lasting method : Hair-free, smooth skin is something that every women dream of. But excessive hair on different parts of the body is a biggest nightmare. Most annoying, isn’t it? Unwanted hair growth on visible areas of the body such as face, hands, legs, neck and back is a biggest embarrassment for women. Finally you end up in shaving, waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking etc. But, at Dr.Venus clinic there is a permanent solution for it i.e advanced laser hair removal treatment.
However, these hair removal methods are a time-consuming process for many people. As any these do not provide long-term solution, removing the unwanted hair permanently is the best option. Over the past decade, technological advancements led to the development of a reliable hair removal system.
Permanent laser hair removal treatment is a popular method to get rid of unwanted hair from the body. This is one of the safest and cost-effective methods adopted by thousands of people to remove their excess hair. The process involves intense light beams to damage hair follicles, preventing hair growth. Proven to be effective, convenient and efficient, this cosmetic hair removal treatment works well with minimal side effects.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Laser technology is used to remove unwanted hair from the face, legs hands, underarm, and other areas. Laser hair removal treatment has several advantages over other usual techniques. The following reasons may help you consider laser hair removal treatment in the future.
1. Quick : Laser hair removal treatment is extremely quick than you actually think of. It just takes 20-60 minutes to perform the treatment on the bikini area, underarms, back and legs. Small areas such as upper lips can be treated within a minute.
2. Cost-effective : It is cheaper in the long-run hair removal. With the permanent hair reduction technology, the patients will no longer need to shell out money on razors, waxing or any other hair removing treatments.
3. No ingrown hairs :This treatment is probably the best option to stop ingrown hairs. Usual methods like shaving or waxing cause ingrown hair or razor burns. These can be avoided with the laser therapy.
4. Safe and effective : The lasers are clinically tested, and the technology used for laser therapy assures safety. The patients will see permanent hair loss after 3 to 7 sessions of the therapy.
5. Remove hair between the sessions : You can shave off the hair between the treatments to prevent scorching the surface hair.
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
Full Body Laser Hair Removal Treatment
The laser hair removal treatment at Dr. Venus is an effective method to remove unwanted hair on the face and different parts of the body. This is a painless procedure, implemented through high-end technology by a highly skilled doctor. Generally, three to seven sessions are recommended at regular intervals for long-lasting results
Any side effects of laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal treatment has no severe side effects. Minor side effects are common during the hair removal treatment. The lasers used during the treatment may cause temporary discomfort immediately after the procedure. The client may get redness, pigmentation changes or skin irritation at the treatment area. However, these signs disappear within a few hours.
The treatment rarely causes other skin issues like blistering, scarring, skin crusting or changes in the texture of the skin.
Note : Laser hair removal treatment is not recommended for eye area as there’s a high possibility of severe eye injury.
1. Does the treatment removes unwanted hair permanently?
The laser hair removal treatment in Hyderabad at Dr. Venus is proven to be an effective method to remove unwanted hair permanently. If done rightly by an expert doctor, the laser treatment destroys hair’s stem cells, making it permanent solution for preventing further hair growth.
2. Does laser hair removal hurt?
Laser hair removal is actually a painless treatment. Generally, it is considered to be a pleasant therapy than waxing, threading or epilating. Most people do not require any numbing creams during the laser treatment. However, the discomfort associated with the treatment depends of the client’s skin type, body part where the treatment is performed, thickness of the hair, equipment used to remove the hair etc.
3. How do I prepare for laser hair removal?
In order to begin the treatment, you will need to allow the hair grow normally, without bleaching. Prior to the treatment, stop beauty parlour activities such as waxing or shaving for 10 days. Avoid makeup while going for the treatment session.
4. What are the aftercare tips?
- After the laser hair removal treatment, avoid other skin treatments for another two weeks.
- Use only normal water to clean the treated area to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not use any kind of heavy cosmetics, lotions or deodorants for the next 2-3 days after the treatment.Do not use any kind of heavy cosmetics, lotions or deodorants for the next 2-3 days after the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for the next 7 days. However, regular use of sunscreen is recommended when you step outdoors. Apply a sunscreen with 30+ SPF, 2-3 hours before you go out.
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur and Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, what are you thinking of…! Don’t waste your time book an appointment with us.
Other Skin Treatments
Wart Removal Treatment
Mole Removal Treatment
Acne Scar Removal Treatment
Tatoo Removal Treatment
Skin Lightening Treatment
Your skin is the mirror to your immune system. Whatever you eat or do, shows up on your skin. So you need to take good care of it, especially during this crisis. There are numerous skin treatments for a variety of skin issues such as lacerations, scratching, needling,...
Warm and blankets, bonfires, and piping hot tea & soup — winter has its own charm. Yet many of us get worried at the first sign of it. Why? Because we know that our skin will have to bid adieu to the summer glow and struggle with winter's dryness and dullness. You...
Are you tired of using multiple skincare products and failing miserably to get glowing skin? Picture perfect skin feels like unachievable skin goals for most of us. The perfect skin takes more than just putting on amounts of cleansers, scrubs and exfoliators on your...
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
To know the full body laser hair removal cost just fill the below contact form, we’ll get back to you.
Minimum Per Session
Maximum Per session
|Chemical Peel Full face—- based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary||1,400*/- Mild Beginner Peels– Package cost varies||3,100*/- Strong Peels– Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Full face—- based on the severity of the condition and location (Kondapur)||2,799*/- Mild Beginner Peels–Package cost varies||3,399*/- Strong Peels– Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Neck —-based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary||1,299*/- Mild Beginner Peels–Package cost varies||2,500*/-Strong Peels– Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Neck —-based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary in Kondapur||1,999*/- Mild Beginner Peels–Package cost varies||3,299*/- Strong Peels– Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Full Hands —-based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary in Kondapur||2,899*/- Mild Beginner Peels–Package cost varies||4,299*/- Strong Peels– Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Legs —-based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary in Kondapur||2,995*/- Knee to toes–Package cost varies and full legs including thighs the cost varies||5,540*/- Strong Peels– Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Back —-based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary in Kondapur||2,698*/– Package cost varies||3,999*/— Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel Buttocks—-based on the severity of the condition the cost may vary in Kondapur||1,798*/–Package cost varies||4,500*/— Package cost varies|
|Chemical Peel- Underarms||1,250*/– Package cost varies||3,600*/— Package cost varies|