Dermal Fillers in Hyderabad
Are you looking to rejuvenate your skin without undergoing any surgery? Then, Dermal Fillers are the best thing you can opt for.
What are they or how do they work on you or how long does it last?
As we age, the face loses its subcutaneous fat and skin loses its elasticity, ultimately leading to the formation of wrinkles and lines on the face. Fillers are an excellent treatment to create volume and fullness in the face. The treatment not just helps you contour the face but diminish wrinkles and restore volume in the face.
They are, a kind of non-surgical aesthetic treatment, are injected into the skin to enhance your appearance. The treatment is specifically designed to shape and proportion the lips, cheeks, jaws, mouth corners, nasolabial folds and around the eyes. The early signs of aging can be thus treated effectively to get a rejuvenated skin.
What Can they do on your Face?
- Restores plumpness to lips
- Enhances shape of the face
- Reduces wrinkles and lines
- Helps contour the face
- Helps in brow lift, facelift and eye lift
- Smoothens frown lines
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
- Inch Loss 85% 85%
How Do They Work?
This facial aesthetic treatment is very effective for those with early signs of aging. Designed to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and create volume, they actually rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
As the name suggests, these injectables fill the affected areas under the skin. After applying the numbing cream to the treatment area, the physician injects fillers carefully into the targeted spots, using a tiny fine needle, to get the natural soft skin.
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
While stimulating the production of collagen in the skin, the result of the treatment can last between 6 to 9 months, based on the treatment agents and biological skin factors. For the long-term result, ongoing treatment is recommended.
Dermal Fillers Cost in Hyderabad
Most of us think how much do dermal fillers cost? Just fill the required details in the below contact form.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers can be naturally-derived or synthetic. They typically fall under different categories: synthetic or natural, absorbable or non-absorbable.
1. Artefill: Among different kinds of fillers, Artefill is a non-absorbable synthetic filler made of microbeads in bovine collagen. As the surrounding tissues won’t absorb the filler, it lasts longer than other injections.
2. Radiesse: This is an absorbable, synthetic filler created in the labs. The semi-permanent treatment is based on calcium microspheres and lasts up to 18 months. During the treatment, the collagen forms around the microspheres in Radiesse and firms the skin.
3. Natural Dermal fillers: These are based on a substance that naturally exists in the living organisms, called Hyaluronic acid which helps the skin keep firm. These absorbable fillers last up to 9 months.
Are Dermal Fillers Safe?
The practitioner applies numbing cream or injects a local anesthesia on the targeted area. You may experience minor discomfort during the injections, but tolerable.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
With a single treatment, you get an instant result that may last between 6 to 24 months depending on the product used. It fixes a variety of concerns related to the signs of aging, such as:
1. Smoothening nasolabial folds, laugh lines and wrinkles
2. Adds volume to chin, nose, jawlines, and mouth corners and restore fullness
3. Smoothens vertical lines at the edges of the lips and plumps thin lips
4. Enhances cheeks by giving them perfect shape
5. Effectively controls the sign of aging
Our Locations :
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur and Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, don’t waste your time book an appointment with us.
Other Facial Aesthetics
Anti Aging Treatments
Anti Wrinkle Treatment
Skin Lifting treatment
Tear troughs And Eye Bags
The eyes – however you look at it, is one of the most eyecatching (pardon the pun) part of a human, which is why so many songs and poems are written on the eyes alone. Therefore, it is but natural that you want your eyes to remain, well, that eyecatching aspect of...
Most of the people are thinking about how to get rid of dark circles permanently at home using home remedies. Keep Learning this guide will definitely will you out. When you observe another human being, whatever might be the reason, one of the first things you notice...
Chemical Peels-A Gateway to Beautiful Skin CHEMICAL PEELS: The skin becomes parched and damaged due to many changes in the weather and climate particularly during cold weather conditions. This is because during winter the temperature decreases and there is less...