Skin Lightening Treatment
Skin Lightening Treatment in Hyderabad
A bright complexion of the skin is always like a shot in the arm for one’s self-confidence and self-esteem. It boosts your positive vibes and gives a very healthy feel. We have a special procedure called the advanced skin lightening treatment and this is done through something called fractional Q Switched YAG laser.
If your skin has lost its shine due to tan or damage caused by sun exposure or pimples then stop worrying at once because we have a one-stop solution for it i.e. skin Lightening(whitening) treatment which is one of the most advanced among its types for any pigmentation concerns.
Skin Whitening Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
To know the cost of permanent skin lightening/ whitening in Hyderabad fill the below inquiry form our team will reach you based on the requirment.
Advantages of Laser Toning
The objective of this treatment is to reduce excess pigmentation in the skin which brings out a healthy complexion. This is also useful in removing deeper pigmentation and deal with tan thereby leaving you with an even skin tone. If you have any marks on your skin due to over sun exposure and other external factors then this is the apt treatment. The happiest thing about it is, it also helps in maintaining your skin in a youthful condition.
Why Choose Us?
The signature skin lightening treatment at Our Clinics is the best because:
- The expert cosmetic dermatologists are trained in a host of skin lightening treatment options which includes the revolutionary laser toning treatment too.
- Skin lightening with laser toning is doe with USFDA approved Q Switched YAG laser equipments.
- Every skin is different and so is its response to treatment. Hence our doctors customize the skin lightening treatment considering your skin equirements.
- The assisting therapists are rigorously trained on skin lightening treatments.
- Our Clinic is centrally and conveniently located for easy access. Also the world class facilities and the calm atmosphere would relax the candidates.
- We keep customer first and ensure that every client receives best service. The proof to this is the high client satisfaction rating of 91% and above.
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
- Inch Loss Treatment 85% 85%
1. How many sessions are required and what is the duration of each session?
Generally to get optimum results one would need, an average of six sessions and each session happens at an interval of 2 weeks. The duration of each session would be thirty minutes. Post the completion of 6 sessions, maintenance sessions would be done once a month.
2. Is it safe and does it cause any pain?
This is absolutely safe and there is no pain involved whatsoever. No kind of anaesthesia required because of nil discomfort.
3. Which parts of the body can be treated with this?
It is not just the face but the underarms, feet, hands and even the lips can also be treated.
4. Will the change be obvious after treatment?
There would be no telltale signs of the treatment but post treatment session, immediate radiance is noticeable with slight lightening of the skin.
5. What are the side effects?
Absolutely none except a mild redness which goes away after fifteen minutes.
6. What standards are being followed?
We uses the latest equipment which is US FDA approved and every session is conducted by well trained and highly experienced therapists. Personal care and undivided attention is our strength and the team believes in making sure you are at your best comfort.
Other Skin Treatments
Wart Removal Treatment
Mole Removal Treatment
Acne Scar Removal Treatment
Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Tatoo Removal Treatment
Your skin is the mirror to your immune system. Whatever you eat or do, shows up on your skin. So you need to take good care of it, especially during this crisis. There are numerous skin treatments for a variety of skin issues such as lacerations, scratching, needling,...
Warm and blankets, bonfires, and piping hot tea & soup — winter has its own charm. Yet many of us get worried at the first sign of it. Why? Because we know that our skin will have to bid adieu to the summer glow and struggle with winter's dryness and dullness. You...
Are you tired of using multiple skincare products and failing miserably to get glowing skin? Picture perfect skin feels like unachievable skin goals for most of us. The perfect skin takes more than just putting on amounts of cleansers, scrubs and exfoliators on your...