Laser Pigmentation Treatment in Hyderabad
Pigmentation Treatment : Who doesn’t love a flawless, glowing skin which gives you a ‘feel-good’ effect? Having an even complexion is one of the most sought-after beauty tips to retain one’s aesthetic appeal.
You may not have acne scars or deep frown lines on the face, but your uneven skin tone is a hindrance to flaunt your flawless skin. It’s something which scores of us suffer from, regardless of age and gender. Moreover, the discoloration of the skin makes us physically uncomfortable, leaving us more frustrated.
Your beauty concerns are no longer a matter of worry now, because, Dr. Venus offers you the best skin pigmentation treatments under the guidance of highly efficient dermatologists. Our laser pigmentation removal treatments help to heal the skin from discoloration while giving a smooth and healthy skin.
Causes of Skin Pigmentation
Uneven skin tone, generally called hyperpigmentation, occurs due to several reasons. Skin conditions like redness, freckles, age spots, dull skin, dark patches, pigmentation etc. develop due to several underlying biological factors.
Our skin tone is determined by the amount of melanin in the skin, which are produced by the special cells called Melanocytes. Overproduction of melanin – the pigment responsible for giving color to skin, hair and eyes – is the major cause for uneven skin pigmentation.
- Overexposure to the sun can cause overproduction of melanin, which in turn can damage the skin. Excessive sunlight and the UV rays make the skin darker, especially the face, hands, and other visible parts of the body.
- Improper eating habits can also cause skin pigmentation. Intake of fatty food, the absence of protein or vitamin-rich food etc. bring negative impact on the skin.
- Lack of sleep can adversely affect your overall complexion. Stressful lifestyle and irregular routine have proven ways to harm the skin tone.
Laser Pigmentation Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
To know the cost just fill the below contact form and we’ll get back to you.
Major Pigmentation Concerns
1. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation : It occurs when an injury on the skin heals and leaves a skin discolouration behind. Due to the skin inflammation caused by wounds, the color of the inflamed area changes into tan, brown or black. Sometimes, unsuitable cosmetic procedures can also lead to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
2. Freckles : Unlike other pigmentation causes, freckles may appear on the skin (mostly on face), due to the excessive exposure to the sun. Though they don’t change the texture of the skin, the freckles appear like flat circular spots in tan or light brown color.
3. Age Spots : Age spots commonly appear on the face or any other body parts that are constantly exposed to the sun. These oval-shaped age spots tend to be small patches, usually tan or slightly brown in color.
4. Melasma : This skin disorder appears on the face, typically across the upper cheeks, chin, forehead and upper lip areas. Melasma is called ‘the mask of pregnancy’ or ‘chloasma’ when it occurs in pregnant women.
5. Post-Acne Pigmentation : These are, as the name suggests, developed from healed acne wounds. It appears on the face after the pimple outbreaks.
6. Solar Lentigines : These are sunspots, appearing typically on the face areas with high sun exposure. They are usually brown in color with no changes in the skin texture. Solar lentigines are darker and irregular than freckles.
Pigmentation Treatment on Face
It’s possible to fake your skin beautifully with the help of foundations and primers. But do you really want to do so?
At Dr. Venus, we are proud to provide innovative treatments to reduce the skin pigmentation, thereby revitalizing the skin texture. From high-tech lasers to topical skincare products, the highly-skilled dermatologists at Dr. Venus make it possible to fight skin pigmentation effectively. With the state-of-the-art facilities, our specially formulated treatments for pigmentation ultimately delivers a brightened complexion.
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur, Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, don’t waste your time book an appointment in advance.