Laser Pigmentation Treatment in Hyderabad
Pigmentation Treatment : Who doesn’t love a flawless, glowing skin which gives you a ‘feel-good’ effect? Having an even complexion is one of the most sought-after beauty tips to retain one’s aesthetic appeal.
You may not have acne scars or deep frown lines on the face, but your uneven skin tone is a hindrance to flaunt your flawless skin. It’s something which scores of us suffer from, regardless of age and gender. Moreover, the discoloration of the skin makes us physically uncomfortable, leaving us more frustrated.
Your beauty concerns are no longer a matter of worry now, because, Dr. Venus offers you the best skin pigmentation treatments under the guidance of highly efficient dermatologists. Our laser pigmentation removal treatments help to heal the skin from discoloration while giving a smooth and healthy skin.
Causes of Skin Pigmentation
Uneven skin tone, generally called hyperpigmentation, occurs due to several reasons. Skin conditions like redness, freckles, age spots, dull skin, dark patches, pigmentation etc. develop due to several underlying biological factors.
Our skin tone is determined by the amount of melanin in the skin, which are produced by the special cells called Melanocytes. Overproduction of melanin – the pigment responsible for giving color to skin, hair and eyes – is the major cause for uneven skin pigmentation.
- Overexposure to the sun can cause overproduction of melanin, which in turn can damage the skin. Excessive sunlight and the UV rays make the skin darker, especially the face, hands, and other visible parts of the body.
- Improper eating habits can also cause skin pigmentation. Intake of fatty food, the absence of protein or vitamin-rich food etc. bring negative impact on the skin.
- Lack of sleep can adversely affect your overall complexion. Stressful lifestyle and irregular routine have proven ways to harm the skin tone.
Laser Pigmentation Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
To know the cost just fill the below contact form and we’ll get back to you.
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
- Inch Loss 85% 85%
Major Pigmentation Concerns
1. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation : It occurs when an injury on the skin heals and leaves a skin discolouration behind. Due to the skin inflammation caused by wounds, the color of the inflamed area changes into tan, brown or black. Sometimes, unsuitable cosmetic procedures can also lead to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
2. Freckles : Unlike other pigmentation causes, freckles may appear on the skin (mostly on face), due to the excessive exposure to the sun. Though they don’t change the texture of the skin, the freckles appear like flat circular spots in tan or light brown color.
3. Age Spots : Age spots commonly appear on the face or any other body parts that are constantly exposed to the sun. These oval-shaped age spots tend to be small patches, usually tan or slightly brown in color.
4. Melasma : This skin disorder appears on the face, typically across the upper cheeks, chin, forehead and upper lip areas. Melasma is called ‘the mask of pregnancy’ or ‘chloasma’ when it occurs in pregnant women.
5. Post-Acne Pigmentation : These are, as the name suggests, developed from healed acne wounds. It appears on the face after the pimple outbreaks.
6. Solar Lentigines : These are sunspots, appearing typically on the face areas with high sun exposure. They are usually brown in color with no changes in the skin texture. Solar lentigines are darker and irregular than freckles.
Pigmentation Treatment on Face
It’s possible to fake your skin beautifully with the help of foundations and primers. But do you really want to do so?
At Dr. Venus, we are proud to provide innovative treatments to reduce the skin pigmentation, thereby revitalizing the skin texture. From high-tech lasers to topical skincare products, the highly-skilled dermatologists at Dr. Venus make it possible to fight skin pigmentation effectively. With the state-of-the-art facilities, our specially formulated treatments for pigmentation ultimately delivers a brightened complexion.
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur, Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, don’t waste your time book an appointment in advance.
Other Skin Treatments
Wart Removal Treatment
Mole Removal Treatment
Acne Scar Removal Treatment
Tatoo Removal Treatment
Skin Lightening Treatment
We worry about many things, and every age group has its own set of worries. And when we say stress causes rashes, that would be added pressure. There is a good deal of rising awareness campaigns on mental health, which implies that it is one of the many areas in which...
Teenage years are not simple because there are so many new changes, such as peer pressure, academics, soaring hormones, and other things! One experiences many changes in their body, voice, emotions, thinking, and hair growth in the secondary areas as they age and...
Scars are generally seen in day-to-day life. It's a normal process of healing wounds and is not typically a cause for concern. While some people consider their scars to be marks of pride, many want them to go away for cosmetic reasons. Some scars fade over time, while...
Gone are the days when a stitch mark on the face left behind a deep scar. Which people often call ugly. Treatment of wounds is required, but the spots of the stitches are inevitable. But they were no more fretting over it. Now with advanced dermatological development...
There are plenty of hair removal methods available. The question is, which one is better? Shaving or Waxing, or Chemical creams or laser hair removal. Shaving and Waxing are time-consuming and painful, and you may get a cut if you are not careful. And it's needless to...
Protein is an important nutrient in weight loss as it can increase your metabolism, decrease your appetite, and control hormones that regulate your weight. You will likely see rapid weight loss from about 5 to 10 pounds in the first week of following this diet....
Did you know that every skin type reacts differently to different ingredients? While choosing the right kind of moisturizer for one's skin, several factors need to be considered. Weather, lifestyle, medication, skin conditions, hormones, diet, and skin type are some...
Are you ashamed of keeping your heels high during the sandal/slipper season? How many times have you felt embarrassed to take off your shoes in public due to cracked and dry heels? It’s not everyone’s cup of tea to achieve glowing skin. Just like one takes utmost care...
Witnessing acne or pimples popping up on the oily skin is a day-to-day routine. You can consult a dermatologist or opt for super-expensive oil-control cosmetics, but it won’t stop until you change your lifestyle and opt for natural remedies for oily skin acne or...
How to create body shapes you always pondered? Are you looking for ways to reduce your stubborn fat and build your muscles? Have you ever tried hitting the gym constantly but was never satisfied? All your hard work will pay now, and you might be able to see a clear...