Laser Pigmentation Treatment in Hyderabad
Pigmentation Treatment : Who doesn’t love a flawless, glowing skin which gives you a ‘feel-good’ effect? Having an even complexion is one of the most sought-after beauty tips to retain one’s aesthetic appeal.
You may not have acne scars or deep frown lines on the face, but your uneven skin tone is a hindrance to flaunt your flawless skin. It’s something which scores of us suffer from, regardless of age and gender. Moreover, the discoloration of the skin makes us physically uncomfortable, leaving us more frustrated.
Your beauty concerns are no longer a matter of worry now, because, Dr. Venus offers you the best skin pigmentation treatments under the guidance of highly efficient dermatologists. Our laser pigmentation removal treatments help to heal the skin from discoloration while giving a smooth and healthy skin.
Causes of Skin Pigmentation
Uneven skin tone, generally called hyperpigmentation, occurs due to several reasons. Skin conditions like redness, freckles, age spots, dull skin, dark patches, pigmentation etc. develop due to several underlying biological factors.
Our skin tone is determined by the amount of melanin in the skin, which are produced by the special cells called Melanocytes. Overproduction of melanin – the pigment responsible for giving color to skin, hair and eyes – is the major cause for uneven skin pigmentation.
- Overexposure to the sun can cause overproduction of melanin, which in turn can damage the skin. Excessive sunlight and the UV rays make the skin darker, especially the face, hands, and other visible parts of the body.
- Improper eating habits can also cause skin pigmentation. Intake of fatty food, the absence of protein or vitamin-rich food etc. bring negative impact on the skin.
- Lack of sleep can adversely affect your overall complexion. Stressful lifestyle and irregular routine have proven ways to harm the skin tone.
Laser Pigmentation Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
To know the cost just fill the below contact form and we’ll get back to you.
- Skin Treatments 96% 96%
- Hair Treatments 94% 94%
- Non-Surgical Face Treatments 98% 98%
- Cosmetology Training 92% 92%
- Inch Loss 85% 85%
Major Pigmentation Concerns
1. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation : It occurs when an injury on the skin heals and leaves a skin discolouration behind. Due to the skin inflammation caused by wounds, the color of the inflamed area changes into tan, brown or black. Sometimes, unsuitable cosmetic procedures can also lead to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
2. Freckles : Unlike other pigmentation causes, freckles may appear on the skin (mostly on face), due to the excessive exposure to the sun. Though they don’t change the texture of the skin, the freckles appear like flat circular spots in tan or light brown color.
3. Age Spots : Age spots commonly appear on the face or any other body parts that are constantly exposed to the sun. These oval-shaped age spots tend to be small patches, usually tan or slightly brown in color.
4. Melasma : This skin disorder appears on the face, typically across the upper cheeks, chin, forehead and upper lip areas. Melasma is called ‘the mask of pregnancy’ or ‘chloasma’ when it occurs in pregnant women.
5. Post-Acne Pigmentation : These are, as the name suggests, developed from healed acne wounds. It appears on the face after the pimple outbreaks.
6. Solar Lentigines : These are sunspots, appearing typically on the face areas with high sun exposure. They are usually brown in color with no changes in the skin texture. Solar lentigines are darker and irregular than freckles.
Pigmentation Treatment on Face
It’s possible to fake your skin beautifully with the help of foundations and primers. But do you really want to do so?
At Dr. Venus, we are proud to provide innovative treatments to reduce the skin pigmentation, thereby revitalizing the skin texture. From high-tech lasers to topical skincare products, the highly-skilled dermatologists at Dr. Venus make it possible to fight skin pigmentation effectively. With the state-of-the-art facilities, our specially formulated treatments for pigmentation ultimately delivers a brightened complexion.
Our clinic locations are in Chandanagar and Kondapur which is 15 minutes drive from Kukatpally, Gachibowli, Miyapur, Hi-Tech City; 20 minutes drive from Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. So, don’t waste your time book an appointment in advance.
Other Skin Treatments
Wart Removal Treatment
Mole Removal Treatment
Acne Scar Removal Treatment
Tatoo Removal Treatment
Skin Lightening Treatment
Your skin is the mirror to your immune system. Whatever you eat or do, shows up on your skin. So you need to take good care of it, especially during this crisis. There are numerous skin treatments for a variety of skin issues such as lacerations, scratching, needling,...
Warm and blankets, bonfires, and piping hot tea & soup — winter has its own charm. Yet many of us get worried at the first sign of it. Why? Because we know that our skin will have to bid adieu to the summer glow and struggle with winter's dryness and dullness. You...
Are you tired of using multiple skincare products and failing miserably to get glowing skin? Picture perfect skin feels like unachievable skin goals for most of us. The perfect skin takes more than just putting on amounts of cleansers, scrubs and exfoliators on your...
6 best remedies on how to reduce belly fat naturally at home Home remedies cannot get you results in a blink but can be healthy and long term. Some don't follow the pattern strictly and miss their routine which brings them back to day 1. Before starting any natural...
First, let us know how to reduce belly fat within 3 days. How to reduce belly fat in 3 days? The belly fat didn’t appear within three short days suddenly right? So the sad yet bitter truth is that you won’t get your bulky belly fit within three quick days but you can...
The Present-Day Classy Hydra Facial Treatments in Hyderabad What is Hydra Facial Treatments? Your face is the most noticeable and exposed part of your body. People recognize you by your face and the way you look. The fresh and brighter you look, the good and cool you...
Lose Weight Naturally 8 Simple Life Hacks To Lose Weight Naturally It’s true that the social media generation of today doesn’t really tolerate body shaming, but the same isn’t the case in real life, is it? More often than not, we ourselves feel under-confident when...
How to Reduce Hip Fat? There is absolutely no explanation to why fat loves to rest on our hips. It gets really frustrating because hip fat is just plain stubborn! Fat tends to rest in our hips and it’s completely natural. Do not punish yourself for having a body that...
How to Reduce Face Fat? Doesn’t it get annoying when people keep pulling your cheeks? Or when you get unnecessary attention for your chubby face? Fat cells can be scattered in your body and that too unevenly. It depends on how many fat cells you have got in which part...
How to Reduce Fat From Arms? Isn’t it frustrating when you see a beautiful garment, but cannot buy it just because it’s sleeveless? So many people feel uncomfortable in sleeveless clothes because of the way their arms look. When it comes to the fat that is...