Vampire Facial Treatment in Hyderabad
Hope to minimize your facial lines and wrinkles? You think surgery is the only best option, well; no, it is not. There is some non-invasive treatment that is safe and does not have a long downtime to rejuvenate you. One new approach, the plasma-rich protein (PRP) facial combines plasma and platelets from your blood with other rejuvenation techniques. It triggers collagen production, “Collagen is the ‘latticework of the face,’ so a PRP facial helps tighten, smooth and improve skin tone. Here’s what you need to know about PRP facials (sometimes called blood or ‘vampire’ facials). We at Dr. Venus have been fortunate to complete more than 900 vampire facial up to date approximately.
What is Vampire Facial?
The treatment is a “combination of a microdermabrasion, followed by the application of PRP (platelet-rich plasma). A Vampire Facial is actually a form of PRP that was developed to treat age-related skin issues, as well as hyperpigmentation and scarring. A Vampire facial will not only address hyperpigmentation, but it will also benefit tissue that has deep, pock-like scarring as it smoothes and balances the texture of your skin.
Vampire facial treatment is an extract of your own blood that contains three to five times more platelets, growth factors and active proteins for tissue and injury healing. When PRP is placed back into the skin by injection or micro-needling, it initiates a localized cellular response. Over the weeks and months following treatment, this response recruits collagen-producing cells called fibroblasts. The fibroblasts replace tissue that has been damaged or lost through the aging process with healthy skin that looks refreshed and rejuvenated.
How can I acquire advantages from vampire facial?
The healing properties of the blood components in PRP can be used as a cosmetic treatment for the following:
1. Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
2. Skin tightening and toning
3. Brightening uneven skin tone
4. Mild collagen and volume loss
5. Crow’s feet and dark under-eye circles
6. Large pores/ rough texture
7. Acne scarring
How beneficial is the vampire facial?
“Micro-needling stimulates collagen production and breaks up acne scarring. It also helps the epidermis to refresh and recycle itself, promoting shedding and stimulation of new, healthier keratinocytes to grow.”
PRP makes you look younger because “the growth factors help collagen production and improve the health of the epidermis, helping with scarring and pigmentation.”
Here is some technical approach for better results
1. We will apply topical anesthesia to your face and neck while your blood is drawn. We only need 30 ml of blood so this is quick and painless. The vial is then placed into a centrifuge which separates your PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma, red in color) from the PPP (Platelet Poor Plasma, clear in color).
2. Your red PRP will then be micro needled back into your skin. Instead of using one of our other serums (the Vitamin C, Vitamin A or Growth Factor) we use your body’s own PRP. The benefits of PRP cannot be recreated in any cosmetic, cosmeceutical or pharmaceutical product because it’s our body’s own cells creating new tissue and healthy skin.
3. Rinse the plasma “mask” off anywhere from 20 minutes – 24 hours post-treatment.
4. We will send you home with Growth Factor Serum so that you may take advantage of its benefits as well – rub it on your face for hydration and healing and improved benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the vampire facial safe?
The PRP procedure is safe for almost everyone, except for those with clotting conditions that require blood thinners or those with other blood-related health issues. Also, when the skin is quite loose or has extreme sun damage, noninvasive treatments may not produce a dramatic improvement. You would likely do better with other treatments like botox, fillers and face lifting.
It’s best to ask your doctor’s help in deciding which treatments are likely to provide the best results for your skin.
2. How long of my time will be spent on the procedure?
TThe entire process will take 75-90 minutes including the numbing time and in doctor’s office waiting time for your blood to centrifuge.
3. How many sessions will I need for fruitful results?
You’ll see the benefits of one treatment lasting for 10-12 weeks so it’s meant to be done quarterly – once every 3 months. The number of sessions depends upon the need of your skin. Unlike a surgical procedure, vampire Facials aren’t one and done. While the results are long-lasting, they aren’t permanent and the procedure may need to be repeated again.
4. Will it pain and has any downtime?
The major reason why PRP is so popular is that “it has little downtime and virtually no pain.” Immediately post-treatment, your skin will feel tight and a little tender like you have a sunburn or windburn. Once you rinse the “mask” off, your skin will be pink for 24-48 hours. You might feel a little dry and flaky but this is completely normal and will only last 2-3 days.
5. What are the precautions to be taken post-treatment?
As with any medical procedure, you need to listen to your doctor and follow his or her aftercare instructions. But luckily because of the Vampire Facial uses your own blood as opposed to artificial substances, there aren’t too many precautions you need to take. Post-treatment you need to use suitable face wash, sunscreen, moisturizers and serums as per the doctor’s suggestion. We recommend you to avoid any strenuous activity for at least one to two days, as well as using a couple of pillows under your head, to keep your head slightly propped while sleeping for a few days followed y the procedure.
6. Does it cost extreme?
It is a pocket-friendly procedure and will cost around 7,989*/- to 10,450*/- approximately.
To contact our skincare professionals and to get more information on vampire facial treatment kindly drop a mail to email@example.com or you can text your query to 8330990100. We will respond to you at the earliest convenience.