Stretch Marks Treatment in Hyderabad
Are you worried about your stretch marks and bewildered about what to do to reduce it? You always wondered why something imperfect like a stretch mark is blemishing your perfect appearance. It might be keeping you away from wearing your favorite apparel and making you feel detestable. Stop wondering and start your journey with Dr. Venus to reduce your Stretch Marks.
Stretch Marks Treatment With Before And After Images
Stretch marks can be reduced using multiple options available at Dr. Venus Clinic in Hyderabad with the aid of state-of-the-art machines but it cannot be removed completely. A drastic difference can be noticed in lightening your stretch marks by multiple treatment options listed below based on your stretch marks.
1. Topical formulations like Tretinoin works on stretch marks by reducing its physical appearance thereby lightening it.
2. Micro-Needling: It works by creating micro injures through a number of needles. These micro-injuries heal through secondary wound healing and simultaneously induce collagen and elastin regeneration.
3. Micro-Needling in combination with PRP: Micro-Needling when combined with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) enhances the results attained by inducing the generation of new collagen and elastin. The PRP injections with growth factors help the skin look tighter and better to reduce stretch marks.
4. CO2 Laser: It is a resurfacing laser therapy which modifies the appearance of scars and helps in collagen and elastin regeneration.
5. Micro-Needling Radio Frequency: This device can also be used to improve the appearance of stretch marks causing the collagen and elastin regeneration by creating micro-injuries and also simultaneously by delivering radio frequency energy.
6. Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment: For red or pink-colored stretch marks, a laser called pulsed dye laser which targets the pigments exclusively is performed for attaining good results.
7. Nd YAG Laser: Similar to the pulsed dye laser mentioned above, this laser also targets on color pigments to reduce the stretch marks.
However, treatments started earlier and in initial stages can bring about healthier and desirable results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are stretch marks?
Stretch Marks are a type of scars that are formed due to the breakage of the skin due to stretching. They can be purplish, pink, red or light skin colored longitudinal scars ranging from 1cm- 20cm in length and 1cm-5cm in breadth.
2. How are stretch marks formed?
The skin has a limited amount of elasticity; if it is overstretched it exceeds its ability to stretch. The elastin and collagen fibers are responsible for skin elasticity present in the middle layer of the skin (Dermis) break leading to the formation of stretch marks. Sudden stretching or sometimes sudden shrinkage of the skin may also form stretch marks.
3. What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks most commonly occur in women during pregnancy over the abdomen, which stretches over its normal capacity to accommodate the baby. Other causes include excessive weight gain, muscle growth, sudden growth spurt, weight lifting, misuse of corticosteroids and hormones. Medical illness like Marfan syndrome, Cushing’s disease, and Anorexia nervosa cause stretch marks.
4. Can it appear anywhere in our body?
They can appear anywhere in our body, but the most usual regions are the abdomen, thighs, hips, lower back, upper arms, and breasts.
5. Who experiences stretch marks?
Both men and women experience stretch marks. Pregnant ladies are prone to stretch marks as their abdomen stretches a lot to accommodate the baby. Bodybuilders, people who work out a lot with heavy weights have increased chances of getting stretch marks. People with excessive weight gain and teens going through growth spurt also acquire stretch marks.
6. How can I prevent stretch marks?
We can absolutely prevent stretch marks by maintaining the current weight and also without gaining any excess weight rapidly.
7. How can I prevent stretch marks during pregnancy?
Stretch marks occurring during pregnancy are very difficult to prevent. There are some creams claiming to prevent stretch marks, but results vary accordingly.
8. Are the treatment options for stretch marks in your clinic safe?
Yes, all the lasers and micro-needling treatments discussed above work only skin deep and hence do not result in any side effects.
9. How many sessions would I require?
The number of sessions needed depends upon the severity of stretch marks. Approximately 5-7 sessions would be required. Each session should be taken monthly once for better improvement.
10. Will it be painful?
Micro-Needling and laser therapies are virtually painless after the application of local anesthesia cream to numb the treatment area 40 minutes prior to the treatment. Very few people might experience mild discomfort during and after the treatment.
11. Will there be any down-time?
Post Pulsed Dye Laser or Nd YAG Laser there won’t be any downtime. Post-Micro-Needling treatment there will be mild redness which will subside after a couple of days. Post CO 2 Laser therapy there will be redness as well as peeling off of the skin for a period of one week. Post Micro- Needling Radio Frequency there will be mild redness which subsides within a few hours.
12. What will be the cost to treat stretch marks?
Cost varies depending upon the severity and the area of stretch marks. To know the estimated amount of the treatment mail us to email@example.com or call to 9015156789.