CO2 Laser Treatment in Hyderabad
The acronym of the word, LASER is LIGHT AMPLIFICATION by STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATION. It is the earliest form of laser ever used for treating some health conditions in 1977 in England. The laser is a device that passes an intense beam of light to aid innumerable tasks and conditions. You might have heard about Laser these days a lot used to operate many health concerns. Let us have a peek at how (Carbon-Di-Oxide) CO2 LASER is used in Dermatology
CO2 Laser Treatment With Before And After Images
CO2 LASER is an ablative procedure in which the tissues are removed by less invasive technique. It causes thermal damage to the specific columns of our skin. The surrounding skin aids in the removal of dead skin and rejuvenation. This procedure is undoubtedly safe and is FDA approved. It is used to treat varieties of conditions like
2. Photo Aging
3. Facial Resurfacing
5. Surgical Scars
7. Skin Lesions
8. Scar Revision
9. Uneven skin tone
12. Stretch marks & many other conditions
Step by step treatment guide
1. Firstly, to start the treatment it is important to cleanse the area to get rid of oil, bacteria, and smudge before initiating the procedure.
2. Topical anesthesia will be applied before the treatment to the targeted area for an hour prior to the treatment.
3. The skin is treated using different wavelength and settings based on the depth of the infected area and also based on the condition to be treated.
4. It is unquestionably essential to use eye-protecting goggles or to shield the eyes so as to protect the eyes from laser exposure.
5. It takes an hour or two to complete the procedure including the numbing time.
6. The skin will be removed layer by layer after each session. There might be peel off of the skin noticed and also the production of collagen.
7. After all the laser sessions suggested by your doctor you may clearly feel the visible results as your skin becomes firm, smooth and refreshing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should not undergo Laser?
Anyone who have active acne or too much of saggy skin are not suitable for the treatment.
2. Is the procedure painful?
Mild discomfort might be experienced during the treatment. Based on a human’s tolerance towards pain it might be painful to some while people with a high level of pain tolerance feel nowt.
3. Is the treatment affordable?
The tentative cost will be around 2000 INR for a small area to around 8,870*/- for a full face. Based on the area to be treated, the price varies.
4. How many sessions will I require?
Each session must be taken once a month. The number of sessions is precisely based on your skin condition. In general 5-10 sessions are required. More than 10 sessions can also be suggested in severely damaged skin.
5. What are the general precautions after CO2 laser treatment?
Sunscreens of SPF 30 or more and good moisturizers are mandatory as per the doctor’s advice.
Do not rub or scratch the treated area at any cost.
Smoking is bad for health as well as the appearance of the skin. If you are prone to smoking do not smoke for 3-4 weeks before and after the treatment for effective results.
Keep away from extra activities like gym, swimming etc for 5-10 days.
Also, avoid any unnecessary activities for 5-10 days soon after the treatment.
6. What will be the downtime?
Mild redness, burning, swelling, peeling, and hyperpigmentation, etc can be experienced after the CO2 laser treatment. It takes about 1-3 weeks to be back to normal.
7. Why Dr. Venus is the safest place for CO2 laser treatment?
We at Dr. Venus never overlook neither compromise at providing the best for our patients. Our doctors are certified and highly experienced with the-state-of-art techniques. Do not settle for picking up laser anywhere else just because it is cheap and looks like an unbelievable deal. Lasers should always be performed by a highly-skilled dermatologists and doctors with more years of experience.
To contact our skincare professionals and to get more information on CO2 laser treatment kindly drop a mail to email@example.com or you can text your query to 8330990100. We will respond to you at the earliest convenience.