Laser Hair Removal & Advantages
You have hair at unwanted places and the embarrassment it causes cannot be explained in words, what do you do about it? Ideally, you resort to waxing, threading, plucking, tweezing or application of creams etc. The discomfort associated with these methods puts us off and adds to the stress. Most of you know the answer as whether these methods are really effective and a question that lingers in the mind constantly is ‘Is there a any solution?’ Well, it is here. The Laser Hair Removal stands as an answer to all these problems.
Importance of freedom from unwanted hair
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- is removal of hair is achievable. According to statistics, about 60%-90% of the problematic and unwanted hair is removed if the course is followed adhered rightly.
- Painless with long standing results
- Procedure is swift and even a large area can be covered in a very short span saving a lot of your time.
- Far more effective and advantageous than depilatories, electrolysis
- Precise and targets only the problem area ensuring the surrounding skin is not damaged
- Reaches any part of the body such as arms & underarms, legs & bikini line, back & shoulders, chest & abdomen
- No infection or scars
Full Body Laser Hair Removal
Almost everyone has unwanted hair somewhere on their body. Unfortunately, traditional hair removal routines can be tedious, painful, and expensive over time. Shaving may last a day, waxing a couple of weeks, but none of them last forever – and therein lays the true beauty of laser hair removal. Hair removal with laser comes as a much needed relief as it is painfree, fast, simple and effective.
Say goodbye to unwanted hair and to the razors, tweezers, and wax with Full Body Laser Hair Removal. To know more about Full Body Hair Removal at Our Clinic .
After Effects & Post Care Instructions
Are there any side effects and how safe is it? This concern crops up in everybody’s mind who wants to go ahead with laser hair removal.
However, there are virtually no side effects of laser hair removal. The client may or may not see mild transient redness at the treatment area immediately after the procedure. However, this would subside in about half an hour.
A list of post care activities is informed to ensure that the results are optimal. The instructions are:
- No heat treatments like the sauna, steam room, hot showers & baths, swimming, etc. for a day or two.
- No heavy cosmetics, greasy lotions, deodorants and perfume usage for a day maximum.
- Regular usage of sunscreen every 2 to 3 hours is advised and 20minutes prior stepping outdoors.
Besides, the above list, there may be certain case specific instructions which the doctor informs post the procedure .
Expected Results Post Laser Hair Removal
we would always ensure that you are at your best comfort throughout the services you take and post the procedure. 15 to 45 days post session, shedding of the hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. However, this is not new hair, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle.
Hair re-growth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body. New hair growth may not occur for at least 15 days after treatment. The client is allowed to shave as many times as required to maintain smooth skin, but needs to refrain from waxing, tweezing, threading and bleaching which would interfere with the function of the laser.
The next session is planned in 30 to 45 days as per hair regrowth. In 6 to 8 sessions, the hairs completely stop to grow or only fine baby hair is seen.