Hair loss causing thinning of hair or baldness is a common problem for men and women alike. While in some, the hair loss treatments are effective at early detection of the problem, there are certain cases which are quite severe where they be of trivial use.
Depending on the recession of hair line from front backwards (Norwood Hamilton grading of baldness) in males, third to fifth stage of baldness and for females in second or third (Ludwig’s grading)stages of baldness, Hair Transplantation is the most appropriate form of treatment.
We bring you a reason to smile as you would be in safe hands with its experienced , qualified and accredited hair transplantation team.
- Hair transplantation is relocation of hair from the back and sides of the scalp to the thinning or balding areas.
- It is a simple outpatient surgery done under local anaesthesia which ensures naturally growing transplanted hair.
- Human hair grows in tiny clusters (two to many )called follicular units. These are pivotal in hair transplantation.
TYPES OF HAIR TRANSPLANT
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
In this process, A strip of skin with hair is removed from the donor site(back & sides of the scalp) and it is then divided micro-surgically. Follicles are then separated from the donor strip carefully. Once that is done, the grafts are inserted into the pre-cut mini and micro-slits at the recipient area of the scalp.
This is one process where large number of grafts (approximately 4000) can be inserted in a single session. The survival rate of the transplanted grafts is high and there is minimal wastage. The hair density is greater and this is a worldwide accepted procedure. Above all, this is a swift process and doesn’t consume much time.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
This is more suitable for small requirement of graft insertion (around 800-1200) and is effective in tight scalps. Here individual follicular units are extracted and inserted in the recipient thinned out areas. There are no sutures or scars involved post this process though it takes time. But on the brighter side, it heals quickly and the process is less invasive causing very less pain.
- We have emerged as the leader in Hair Transplant technology catering to different forms of hair loss problems. The ability to come up with the apt solutions has made us an extremely popular choice among all.
- We are accredited by esteemed entities such as ABHRS, Association Of Plastic Surgeons of India, AAHRS and others.
- Our team comprises of 12 technicians who are dedicated exclusively for hair transplantation
- Entire team of doctors and technicians are trained in Europe at one of the best institutes in the world.
- We have the best infrastructure comprising of State of the art theaters equipped with latest LED lights from Germany (imported LED lights emit very little heat thereby increasing graft survival) which helps in giving very good results.
- We use the latest version of Meiji Microscopes imported from Japan.
- We have an internal sterilization unit where the procedure is done in utmost hygienic conditions with thorough aseptic precautions.
- We believes in giving the best and comfortable experience to its clients. The amenities are world class with wi-fi facility, satellite television, lunch during procedure.
- We have become the sought after destination for many because it offers a safe and caring environment with personalized attention and respect for privacy.
- The art of creating a natural Hairline can be mastered only by years of experience and expertise. We are known for creating natural looking Hairlines.
- Last but not the least, We believe in delivering the best possible results without compromising the quality and safety of the client.
PRP treatment is suggested when baldness in men and women is at an early stage whereas Hair Transplantation is advised only when the baldness quotient is extreme.
Yes, this is the only known solution for bringing back a hairline and lost hair.
A common side effect is a haemorrhage which is noticed during or after the procedure. But this occurs when the surgeon is inexperienced. We don’t have this issue thanks to the presence of highly experienced cosmetic surgeons. There could also be other effects such as thinning of hair, itching, scarring, cysts, swelling, bleeding, pain and numbness but all these are temporary.