What is Dermatology?
Dermatology involves but is not limited to extensive study, research, and diagnosis of disorders related to skin, hair, and nails. Dermatologists investigate and prescribe appropriate therapy for many dermatological issues.
The largest and most visible organ is the skin. Skin acts as a barrier against injuries and bacteria and stops them from entering body. The texture of skin most of the times reflects the health of the body.
This branch of health care and medicine has undergone a sea of changes in last two decades. Dermatologists are like god sent messengers whose mission is to make mankind look beautiful.
Dermatological Skin Care Services We Offer
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Lightening/Tightening/Polishing
- Anti-Aging Services
- Acne & Pimples Treatment
- Scar Reduction Process
- Wart/Birth Marks/ Moles Removal
- Tattoo Removal
Dermatological Hair Care Services We Offer
- Hair transplantation
- PRP treatment for hair re-growth
Our dermatological care has an edge over others as it provides holistic treatment for every service offered. Detailed consultation by the Dermatologist followed by treatment with complete guidance for pre and post treatment care makes us the best.
WHY Choose Us
- Rigorously trained, well-qualified cosmetic dermatologists choose the best dermatological process, treatments, & techniques to treat the concern from inside out.
- We use only world class, advanced, which are specially chosen and suitable for Indian skin. Your comfort is foremost on our mind. Hence numbing cream or local anaesthesia is applied before the procedure as per requirement to make the procedure comfortable and smooth going.
- Every treatment session is customized to suit your requirements, combining many modalities. Optimal and the best treatment parameters are used each time.
- We believe in stringent and set tested protocols for efficacy and safety. The elaborate pre procedure assessment and an extensive post care checklist assure that we care.
- With thousands of treatment done so far, we can proudly say that we have make our client happy and satisfied and this percentage ticks above 91%.
- Treating Indian skin is a technique which our dermatologists have mastered, ensuring safety with efficacy both.
Dermatology is the medical science which can treat the concerns related to skin, hair and nails, including, but not limited to, acne, scars, dull skin, unwanted hair, wrinkles, sun spots, pigmentation problems, warts, moles, hair loss, and sun damage. If you have a skin or hair related problem, a dermatologist is the best choice for treatment. .
Dermatologist is the doctor who has been specially trained in the treatment of skin, hair, & nails concern post their initial 5 years of MBBS course. Dermatologists can treat skin conditions, perform surgical procedures, use laser devices, and execute cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
Yes, you do. To book your appointment at our Clinics, you can contact our office by phone or use the “Contact Form” on the Website.
Our services include treating ailments resulting from hormonal imbalances such as acne, scars, skin pigmentation, dull skin, alopecia, hirsutism, mitigating the effects of ageing and body contouring or slimming.
Yes, our highly-experienced and knowledgeable cosmetic dermatologists handle every candidate personally and perform the procedures in assistance from the rigorously trained assisting therapists.
Yes, just like other health concerns, dermatology is a health concern and needs to be treated in time. Skin and hair not only have aesthetic appeal but also protect our internal organ from getting harm. Hence, it is essential to take care of the skin and hair you live in.
The strictest and set tested protocols and the stringent guidelines assure to provide the safest and the most effective treatment for every skin and hair concern. Our cosmetic dermatologists have years of expertise and use only the advanced leading technologies and USFDA approved equipments.